Smoke free advice
There are a number of organisations that offer help and advice for how to quit smoking.
NHS Smokefree has an app and lots of information to help you quit:
- Tel: 0300 123 1044
- Website: https://www.nhs.uk/better-health/quit-smoking/
How can you stop smoking?
- Cancer Research UK provides some useful information.
- Roy Castle charity has an online community to help with quitting smoking.
- Southwark Stop Smoking. Telephone number: 0333 005 0159. Email Address: Southwark.email@example.com
- Live Well Greenwich. Telephone number: 0800 470 4831.
- NHS Live Well has information and advice to help you stop smoking.
- NHS Live Well has advice about healthy living, including eating a balanced diet, healthy weight, exercise, quitting smoking and drinking less alcohol.